When I started out as a developer, I learnt so many `HTML` tags, and as many `CSS` rules as I could learn, but every time I built a website, it somehow did not end up looking like a website. To learn, I used to download free templates online, just to have a look at how they were built so I could learn.
Why the hell are there so many nested `div`s ? How do these people even think about such structures? It always felt like building websites was a complicated science. Well if you are at that point in your career, this course is for you.
Here's a list of things we'll learn in this short course:
- How to get started setting up a new project
- Moving from any design tool to HTML/CSS
- How to build responsive layouts with flex box
- Designing common web components
- Design tips for more responsive web designs
And so much more.
Let's get building
We'll dive straight into building the project !