The problem with most of the React community is lack of understanding of the fundamental principles. This course focuses on providing a very deep understanding of React and Redux. Thereafter, we'll go all the way from basic to advanced. We'll not just scratch the surface but dive deeply into React as well as popular libraries like React Router, and Redux Thunk. By the end of the course, you'll be able to build almost any sort of single page application.
What will you build?
This course uses a project driven approach, which means you will learn by doing. In every single lesson, you'll learn something new, while building on real-world projects. At the end of this course, you will build and deploy numerous real-world applications, thus having a complete portfolio in React and Redux. Here are some of the projects you'll build:
- Complete todos manager application with React
- Complete blog single page application with ReactJS
- Forum application with React & Redux
What should you bring to succeed in this course?
What will you learn?
- How to build an deploy real-world applications with React and Redux
- Frontend state management with redux - Single page application routing with React router.
- Asynchronous server communication in React / Redux applications using redux thunk.
- Debugging React / Redux applications
- Building powerful, fast and user-friendly reactive web applications.
Who was this course built for?
This course is for you if:
- You know the basics of React and want to five deeper
- You want to understand how ReactJS works with Redux
- You want to build a portfolio with numerous ReactJS projects
Setting up webpack 4 for react-js
In this section, we'll learn how to setup webpack 4 for react-js applications